How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sunday at Grandpa's House

We went to my dad's house on Sunday to celebrate the February/March birthdays in our family. There were seven adults and seven children there. Lots of activity! It was fun to see the cousins, and it was a beautiful sunny day. Perfect for a barbecue. Since the menu included burgers, chicken, and hot dogs, my Little Carnivore was happy. He still won't eat veggies, but Auntie Alison gave us some good suggestions. We're going to try pumpkin pancakes and veggie nuggets. I hope Grandpa invites us over again soon, even though the day included a broken glass coffee table (not Henry's fault, thank goodness!), lots of spills, and a VERY LOUD burst of radio static when Henry was playing with the stereo buttons. We had a good time!

Grandpa with his two youngest grandsons, Oliver and Henry. Henry was still wearing outfit #1.

Oliver and Henry watching the bigger kids playing outside on the deck. Henry was wearing "outfit" #2 after spilling someone's cup of pink lemonade on himself. He wore only his diaper and socks for quite some time.


Henry LOVES being outside. He walked around picking up miniscule sticks and rocks. By this time he was finally wearing outfit #3. A well-stocked diaper bag is a MUST!


Henry looking very outdoorsy on a big tree stump.


"I'm the King of the world!" O.K. maybe just "King of the Stump."

Henry with some of his cousins: Miranda, Cormac, and Owen (Jessica's kids). Miranda's looking oh-so-coy, and it appears that Cormac and Owen are playing tug-o-war with Henry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a wonderful world of Henry!!! I am still handing out copies of the photo of Hen as cupid on valentines day. I love him and miss him! Jocie I dreamt last night that we talked on the phone. I have been so busy, I am now dreaming of familial contact as I haven't had any....my subconcious is trying to tell me something.....
Love to all,
Aunty Liz

Unknown said...

Great pics! Thanks for the ones in the email too. It was great seeing you all!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the pictures. Henry is the cutest