How old is Henry?

baby

Monday, December 11, 2006

Temper Tantrum!

Henry is getting to the stage where he wants to do things HIMSELF! He has started to grab the spoon away while being fed so that he can feed himself. He actually does a pretty good job...usually. Here is a video that shows Henry WANTING to feed himself, but not quite able to do it. Then when I try to help him, he gets MAD! Notice how he swings his arm at me and turns his back on me. Then all of a sudden, he wants me to feed him again. I guess I shouldn't laugh at his temper tantrums, but he's such a funny boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!! He needs a full-body bib!!

Anonymous said...

what a mess!

Anonymous said...

Jocie, do you have two left hands?

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

Hey! I just figured out that I can answer comments here. I never really thought about it before.

Lannie - I didn't know what you meant about 2 left hands, but I looked back at the video and realized that it's my hand holding the yogurt and Jeff's hand trying to feed Henry. Henry had the fit when Jeff tried to feed him, but then ate the bite from me. Too funny!

- Jocie