How old is Henry?

baby

Friday, December 15, 2006

Baby Jail


The baby gate between the kitchen and dining room was there long before Henry was born. Its purpose is to keep Rocco and Stella in "their" part of the house. When I'm in the kitchen, Henry likes to stand on the kitchen side of the gate, shaking the bars. When I'm in the dining room, he likes to stand on the dining room side of the gate, reaching in toward Rocco and Stella. However, if Henry and I are on opposite sides of the gate, he gets mad! He screams and cries and rattles the gate until I let him out. 0I feel kind of like the warden in a prison. All Henry needs is a little tin cup to hit against the bars and a teardrop tattoo. Right now he's out on parole...early release for good behavior

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! No matter what he's doing!LOVE HIM!!!