How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fountain Fun

Lannie and I took Henry to a playground this afternoon. The playground has a big water fountain, which I was pretty sure Henry would NOT be interested in at all. He doesn't like to play in the sprinklers. He doesn't like taking showers. He's very picky about the circumstances in which he gets wet. So, I was very surprised when Henry ran through the fountain. Fully clothed. In his long-sleeved shirt. This afternoon was overcast and kind of cold, so it wasn't the perfect day for getting soaking wet. Especially since I didn't bring a towel. Or a change of clothes. Luckily Lannie was wearing a sweatshirt that we used as a towel, and I had a Target bag in the car that had a brand-new pair of Henry pajamas that we put on him. I will definitely have to take him back to the fountain again on a sunny day...with a bathing suit, a towel, and a change of clothes.

Here's a short video of Henry playing in the fountain....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the most fun I've had in a fountain in a long time!!