How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday to Jeff!

Today is Jeff's 40th birthday. He insisted that he didn't want a party. Not even a small party. So, Henry and I gave him some gifts and bought him a yummy cake. Later this evening we're going out to dinner with Greg and Marianne. Even though I love birthdays and parties, I had to settle for a low-key birthday for my sweet husband.
Henry wore a "My Dad Rocks" shirt for the special day.

Coincidentally, the same month that Jeff is 40 years old, Henry is 40 months old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband and the best daddy that Henry could have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the best son, as well as the best husband and daddy!

Mom/Grammy/Lannie

Laura said...

Hey, Jocelyn!!! Give Jeff a big, belated birthday hug from me, ok? And while you're at it, one for the little man, too.

Miss you and hope all is great. You guys look wonderful.

Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both of your handsome men!!!! XO

Hope all is well, my friend!