How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Boy Bike

Henry got his first "big boy bike" on Sunday. I've wanted to get him a bike for a while now, but with an October birthday and a VERY wintery Christmas, it hasn't been the right time to buy him one as a present. I've been debating (with myself) whether a bike would be too big a gift for Easter, or whether we should start celebrating Henry's half-birthday in April with a new bike. While I was scheming a good reason to get Henry a bike, Jeff suddenly decided to buy him one at Target on Sunday night. Problem solved!

Jeff put the bike together on Monday, and when I brought Henry home from daycare that afternoon, he was very excited to take his new bike out for its Maiden Voyage. He really loved pumping up the tires!

He's getting the hang of pedaling and braking in the garage.Daddy's a good helper."Look, Daddy! I can ride my bike!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh tug at my heartstrings; go ahead!! How sweet. Henry is lucky to have Jeff for a Daddy! I've already told you he's lucky to have you for a Mommy, Jocie, but here's to having two complete parents!!!

Getting those pedals to work right is a tough job!

Give Hen a hug from his Grammy!

GsMomAswifey said...

You are too funny. I would have just bought the bike like Jeff...hehehehe. How fun, I can't believe Henry is 3 yrs old. He is such a cutie!

GsMomAswifey said...

I just had to stop by again b/c I tagged you....hehehehe. Take a look at my blog for instructions!