How old is Henry?

baby

Friday, August 01, 2008

Funny Funny Kid


Henry cotinues to make us laugh every single day. He really is a funny kid. Sometimes he's actually trying to be funny, and sometimes he's just unintentionally funny. Here are some recent Henry funnies...


I was taking a walk through our neighborhood with Henry and the pugs. We walked by a house where two women were working in the front yard. They started ooh-ing and aah-ing over Rocco and Stella, asking questions about them, petting them, etc. When we finished chatting, and were walking away from the ladies, Henry turned around and yelled, "Bye, Boys!!"


I was picking up dog poop in our back yard (using a pooper scooper, not actually picking it up), and Henry was pointing out the landmines and saying, "There's another one...Mommy has to pick up that one!" When I finished picking up all of the piles, Henry said, "Poop is no one's friend."


Henry constantly asks me to turn ON things that are off, and to turn OFF things that are on. Sometimes I oblige, but sometimes I don't. He asks me to open other peoples' garages, and of course I can't do that, so I tell him, "I can't. It's not ours." He asks me to turn on the fans on the ceiling of restaurants and shops, and again I say, "I can't. It's not ours." So, on a recent sunny day, Henry said, "Turn off the sun!" When I replied that I couldn't, he said, "It's not ours!"

I know there are more, but that's all I can come up with for now. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poop IS no one's friend.

But Henry is everyone's friend! I'm thinking about "I'm talking to Midge!" (We thought we were all talking to each other. Silly us.)

Love the picts! And funnies!

Grammy