How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Henry's Faux-Hawk

During Henry's bath tonight, I styled his wet hair into a faux-hawk and took a few pictures. I can't believe that I haven't taken a single picture in EIGHT DAYS! I haven't gone that long without taking pictures since the day Henry was born. I'm going to blame it on my return to work after my Winter Break, because it's definitely not due to a lack of subject matter. My little cutie boy is always making me smile.

This evening we were grocery shopping, and there was another little boy in a shopping cart in our aisle. As our carts passed each other, the other little boy saw Henry and let out a sharp, shrill scream-shriek. Henry looked at him and said, "No screaming, pease." Then Henry and the little boy proceeded to take turns screaming at each other, even after we were many aisles away. I'm sure all of the other shoppers loved it, too.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love the shopping story. Very cute!
And I love Henry's hairdo! The pictures are great!
We'll forgive you for the 8 day photo hiatus!

Anonymous said...

I need to see Hen pretty soon, Im jonesin'!! He just gets cuter and cuter. My desk is covered with pictures of him!!
Aunty L

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading the blog!! I laugh alot! You tell a good story and Henry gives you lots of ideas!