How old is Henry?

baby

Sunday, June 10, 2007

BAD picture-taking

Something has been SERIOUSLY wrong with my photography skills lately.


Last week my mom was here visiting from Hawaii. I only got one picture of Henry and my mom...and he's crying in it. My brother, Greg, and his wife, Marianne, and their kids, Peyton and Nathan were also visiting last week. This would have been a nice picture, but where is Marianne??I really wanted to get a good picture of Henry and Nathan together. We thought about getting their picture taken professionally, but we ran out of time. This is the best shot I got of the cousins, but it's not so great.

Here's another great shot...Henry and Nathan in matching tie-dye shirts...both crying.At least the crying picture was better than THIS one. It's super cute of Nathan, but Henry looks like he's had a few too many.
We had a barbecue get-together at my dad's house last week. I tried to take a picture of all 9 of the cousins again, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of 9 children. Here's proof....

I got a couple of decent pictures when we went to the zoo on Tuesday. But, on that day, I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera, so I only had room on my camera for a few pictures.

Henry & Nathan on the tractor in the petting zoo area.
Henry, Peyton, and Nathan looking cute!Henry and his old orangutan friend.

I am going to have to try to do a better job in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Henry and Nathan in their "cry"dye T-shirts