How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Playing OUTSIDE!

We've had some gorgeous days recently, and it's not even officially Spring yet! Henry absolutely loves being outside. When we arrive home after work/daycare, we always check the mailbox. Recently, I've let Henry walk around outside. He can walk fast! He usually takes off down the street towards the end of our culdesac. He always heads for one particular house and tries to climb their front stairs. Luckily I am faster than he is...for now.

He also loves to play in the back yard. A couple of months ago, I bought him a play castle for the back yard, but we haven't set it up yet. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'll have to bug Jeff to help me put it together. The castle looks like this. The one I bought was used, but in really good condition.

For now, Henry just enjoys playing on the deck and walking around in the back yard. He loves the fresh air and sunshine, and is instantly happy when he steps outside. The dogs are happy, too, just following him around. A rugged truck-playing boy...with sippy cup.
Let's fire up this barbecue!
Hi Stella! Wanna play fetch?I love playing on the grass (and dodging doggie "piles")!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to play outside with him.

I bet he is throwing the rocks from the back of the dump truck. That could be a little scary for the grown up playmates.

Very cute pics!