How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

We woke up to A LOT of snow on Tuesday morning. Schools were closed yesterday and today, and it looks like Alaska outside. We bundled Henry up into some warm clothes and took him out in the front yard to play in the snow. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the snow. When we first stood him in the snow, he wouldn't take a step or move. He just stood there and looked around.
Eventually Jeff layed him down on his back in the snow, but I don't think he liked that much better. He was happy when we brought him back inside. Good thing we don't live in Alaska.




Henry wasn't too interested in making snow angels.







Henry and Jeff in the Winter Wonderland.


I had my quadruple wisdom tooth extraction today. I was really nervous before-hand, and even started crying when they inserted the IV, but I don't remember much else. The doctor said to let him know when I started feeling drowsy, and I remember thinking, "I'm not drowsy yet" and then I woke up. I wasn't in much pain then, but my mouth was stuffed with gauze, and I was REALLY thirsty. I wasn't allowed to remove the gauze and drink for an hour. Every minute felt like an hour! I've been taking pain meds (so excuse any ramblings or mistakes), but so far have only felt minor pain. The worst part is not being able to eat anything but liquids, especially when Jeff made steak for dinner! Hmmm...I wonder what a steak smoothie would taste like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he doesn't mind the hat and mittens. Good thing cuz it sure looks COLD!!

Unknown said...

Yummy!!! SteakShake!!
A.L.

Greg said...

What is that stuff on the ground and how long will it take to clear it off your lawn?