How old is Henry?

baby

Monday, January 15, 2007

Drama KING!

While getting ready for his bath, Henry is not always patient. As the tub fills up with water, Henry often stands there watching. The other night, he was so excited for his bath that he got mad about the wait! He stood there watching the water, hands balled up into fists, shaking and shrieking with anticipation. After about a minute of waiting, as I gathered his towel and other bath supplies, he turned around and looked at me and started crying. Tears and all! I put him in the tub, and the tears immediately stopped, and he happily splashed and played. Is there such thing as a Drama KING?

Speaking of drama, I have to have all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday. I am NOT looking forward to it. Luckily Lannie is flying in today from Spokane, and will stay through the weekend to help take care of Henry while I'm out of commission. I am a wimp about all things involving pain, and I am very scared! I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVING that cute butt!!!