How old is Henry?

baby

Friday, December 29, 2006

Drinking the Bathwater

I know I've already blogged several times about Henry's bath time, and added quite a few bath pictures and videos, but Henry just loves his baths...and so do I. He is so happy when he's in the water. He splashes and laughs and plays. Recently he's also started drinking the bathwater. Straight from the faucet. He also loves it when I lay him down on his back in the tub and swish him around, with my hand under his head. He laughs and hunches up his shoulders, and as soon as I sit him up, he flings himself backward for more. I have got to get this boy into swimming lessons again. He started taking lessons at 5 months old, but we haven't been in the pool since August. I think we'll start up again with the Spring session. Here's a funny video of Henry drinking from the faucet:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will say "bye-bye" some other time when he's not so busy playing in the water!

Post as many bath vids as you'd like, Jocie!

Anonymous said...

He really wants to drink the water but not up his nose-he must be very! thirsty!