How old is Henry?

baby

Monday, September 25, 2006

Open Wide!

It cracks me up how Henry opens his mouth into a great big "O" when I take his picture. My mom thinks it's because I open MY mouth into a wide open smile in order to make him smile. Maybe that's it. Whatever the reason, I have many pictures of the H-Man with the biggest of big open mouths. Some of them are half-smile, half-yell and some of them are just wide open-mouthed, squinty-eyed silliness. Here are some of the funny ones:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jocie,

I think your Mom is right. When I look at those pictures thinking about you smiling at him, I can see that he is probably mimicing you. I just hope you aren't giving him the big open-mouth squinty-eyed look that he is sometimes giving the camera! If that's the case, we'll have to get him a camera for his birthday!

Love, Lannie

Cute blue cowboy shirt on the cutest guy!