How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Crazy Hair!

I just had to post this funny picture of Henry with crazy hair and a model pose (I didn't pose him that way!). He'd just had a bath, and I towel-dried his hair and put on his pajamas. I guess the vigorous towel drying made for some bozo-like hair. This particular pair of jammies that he's wearing was a gift from our friends Jim & Amber, so I wanted to take a picture of Henry in them. Jim is my teaching partner at school, so I brought the picture to work the other day and he immediately tacked it up on the wall in his classroom. The next day, one of his students, a 3rd grade girl, pointed to the picture and asked, "is that Henry wearing a wig?" We died laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Henry's wig!! Very cute jammies, too. Hello to Jim and Amber from Henry's Grammy!

Love, Lan

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow Henry's hair for a date?
Love him!!!!
BTW, about the sailor suit, Jeff is also a Nancy-Boy, so I think it's appropriate! :)
e