How old is Henry?

baby

Monday, August 07, 2006

Henry & Daddy

I know Jeff had some worries about fatherhood before Henry was born, but I was convinced he would be a great dad. During my pregnancy Jeff asked questions such as "what if I don't love him?" or "what if I'm not a good father?" I never worried about that because I'd seen Jeff playing with my neices and nephews or joking around with the kids in my class and I also knew first-hand the kind of love Jeff is capable of giving. Now, seeing Jeff with our son, I am still blown away by how much he loves him. Jeff cuddles Henry, kisses him, tickles him, and professes his love for him all the time. Jeff likes to say "You're my son...my sun, my moon and my stars." That gets me every time. Even though I knew I loved Jeff, and I knew Jeff would love Henry, I didn't know how much I would love Jeff loving Henry.

Here are some pictures of my two favorite guys:

Proud Papa at the hospital....











Rocking Henry to sleep....















Daddy with all of his "kids"....











Laughing together....











Bath time....















The Boys in Fall River over Spring Break....











Daddy can't get enough Henry kisses....















Watching the polar bear at the zoo....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, very, very sweet!

You've got two love-boys there, Jocie!!

Thanks. Again, so fun to see.

Love, Lannie

Kathleen said...

I think those might be my favorite boys, too!

Love, Kath