How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Future Rock Star



Just because Henry doesn't go to school, it doesn't mean he can't get new school clothes, right? I saw this absolutely adorable outfit at Baby Gap and I happened to have a Gap giftcard burning a whole in my pocket (thanks Mom), so Henry had to have it. It even has matching socks that say "I love Rock." Having a baby isn't good for the shopaholic tendencies. I thought I was safe with a boy. I thought my choices would be should I get that t-shirt in navy blue or light blue? I was wrong. There are a lot of super cute boy clothes out there. MUST CONTROL SELF.... At least I've stopped buying clothes for Rocco & Stella. Yes, they have outfits and even pajamas. It's a sickness. I know.

A couple more pictures from the Future Rock Star photo shoot:

The Coy Rocker


The Pensive Rocker


The Party Animal Rocker


The Typical Rocker Tantrum


The Rocker Socks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry should get the rocker stuff out of his system early because normally the piano-playing President of the US doesn't play in a rock band. His tastes, I think, might run more toward Chopin. But being well-rounded, he will of course know all about rock and blues and jazz.

His Grammy thinks he's already the President!!!

Kathleen said...

Rock on, little dude.

Auntie Kath