How old is Henry?

baby

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Can babies drink coffee?

Henry loves coffee frappuccinos! Actually, he loves the whipped cream on top.

A couple of times a week, I treat myself to a caffeine fix in the form of a blended coffee, and I always order it "with whip" for the Little Guy. Lately he's become a bit gluttonous when it comes to the white stuff. After feeding Henry many mouthfuls of whipped cream, Mom wants to enjoy her coffee treat! When the white part is gone, and I try to reclaim my portion of the drink, "Greedy Baby" comes out to play. He wants the coffee, too! He grabs the cup and won't let go, steals the straw, and holds out his hands toward the cup while making a whining-panting type of sound.


I let him have the whipped cream, I let him have the straw, I even let him hold the cup for a while. But I draw the line at giving him my coffee! Maybe when he's 2?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jocie,

I love the cream covered lips on "my" little guy! He is looking more and more like a little boy!

Thanks for the links to the other pictures!

Lannie