How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clothes? No Way!


Henry is happiest when he's wearing little to no clothing. Since it's summertime, he's been spending most of his time at home in his underwear or his birthday suit. As long as we're at home, that's fine. However, yesterday I took him to an indoor (air conditioned) playground to escape the heat. He was running around and playing on the play structure and checking in with me every few minutes. When I hadn't seen him for a short time, I started looking for him, and found him stripped down to his underwear climbing on the jungle gym. In order to get to him, I would have had to climb a rope ladder or scale a wall, so one of the workers kindly got him dressed for me.

I don't mind if he strips down to nothing at home. Even for dinner.
Or other clothing-optional activities. Like baths.
Hopefully we can get Henry to stay clothed in public from now on, though.

No comments: