How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know I'm two days late, but I couldn't let Father's Day go by without acknowledging Henry's wonderful daddy. Not only do I love Jeff, but Henry is crazy about him!

Jeff is the kind of dad who gets down on the floor and rolls around and tickles and chases Henry from room to room. But, he's also the kind of dad who covers Henry's face in kisses and tells him "I love you, son" over and over. Jeff takes Henry for walks in the wagon. He buries him in pillows and blankets on our bed. He spends hours building elaborate train track configurations that Henry promptly destroys. He takes Henry to the store and buys him two donuts. Henry may someday have uncertainties in life, but he will never have to wonder whether his dad loves him. Happy Father's Day to Henry's Daddy-Dadders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute, Jocie!

Henry is a lucky boy!

Love,
Grammy