How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summertime!

Today was my first day of Summer Vacation. I am so happy to be done with work for TEN WEEKS!! I will have lots of quality time at home with Henry, and we'll be home when Jeff is home. I am going to learn how to use my new camera properly. I am going to read the potty-training book that I just bought. I am going to get Henry potty-trained. I'm going to take Henry to Munchkin Sports on Mondays, and Kindergym on Saturdays. I'm going to exercise during Henry's naptime. I love having time off in the summer. We'll get to enjoy lots more fun summertime activities, like...
NAKED ICE CREAM EATING!

Well, HENRY will do the naked ice-cream eating. I don't think Jeff will, and I know I won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, Joce! There's nothing like naked family ice cream night! Our neighbors love it!

Love little nekkid pics... So sweet.