How old is Henry?

baby

Monday, June 09, 2008

Nice Weekend

We had a nice weekend. For the first time in a long time, Jeff had BOTH Saturday and Sunday off, without having to call in sick. Grammy, Auntie Kath, and Auntie Liz all visited. Saturday was pretty cold and overcast, but we had a nice barbecue with our visitors (except Liz, who left way too soon) plus Greg. Henry had fun playing with his "windmill."



"Auntie Wiz" left too early for pictures, but here's Henry with his "Auntie Kaf."Grammy pushed Henry on his "motorcycle." Can you tell that he likes to make up names for his things? He wasn't interested in learning to use the pedals, but he's o.k. with being pushed around.
I'm still getting to know my new camera, and I still haven't had time to watch the instructional DVDs, but I think I'm getting some good pictures. Check out the flowers from our yard and our neighbors' yard.
Only 4 more days of school...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get enough of that handsome boy's little face!!!! He is just tooo precious!