How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

He's Baaaaack!

Henry is definitely back to his old self. He went to the doctor again on Thursday, and was diagnosed with a double ear infection. Since he's been on antibiotics, he is so much better. No fever. No coughing. He is eating. He is drinking. Life is good!


I was worried about getting him to take medicine twice a day because while he was super sick, he REFUSED to take any medicine. You can force it into his mouth, but you can't make him swallow it. Jeff had to strong-arm him a couple of times to get him to take it. But, we found something that really worked. I bribed him with lollipops. I told him, "FIRST medicine, THEN lollipop." It worked! He's been taking his meds like a champ!
I'm not sure what was going on with his hair on this day. Sick guy bead head?

Henry's been back at daycare this week, and he is having fun again. We went on a family outing to Toys 'R' Us on Sunday, and of course came home with a new Thomas item.

Thanks, Daddy! I love my new roundhouse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great roundhouse!! I'm so glad he's well and happy again. The OSU shirt is great--bet he got that from Levi.

I hope he has a great time with Nathan. I wonder how sharing the Thomas set-up will go. . .

Love to all of you. Grammy