How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rocco!

Today is Rocco's 4th birthday. Jeff and I couldn't remember whether he was 3 or 4, but after counting back in time, I figured it out. I made meatloaf muffins tonight for dinner, so I gave Rocco his very own meat muffin with candles. I didn't light the candles because Rocco is afraid of fire...crazy dog. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first, but he eventually figured it out.
Henry has slight fever and a cough. I must have jinxed myself a couple of days ago when I was marveling at how healthy Henry has been this Winter. We didn't go to his My Gym class today because I didn't want to be "That Mom" who brings her sick kid around other kids. I hate when people do that! After being cooped up most of the day, we played outside on the deck for a while in the afternoon.

I gave Henry some Motrin, and I have the humidifier going in his room. He's supposed to be sleeping, but I can hear him over the monitor, and he's singing "Happy Birthday" to Rocco.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can just hear his little voice singing to Rocco. How sweet! I loved his "still cute" pictures.

I'm going to have to order a bunch from Winkflash because he's looking so much like a little boy.

The large bulletin board in my office is totally Henry. I'll take some of the baby ones down and put up some "boy" ones up!

Love, Grammy

Emily said...

Andrew and I laughed hysterically at those Rocco pictures. I have been a bit obsessed with dogs lately and am sad I can't have one where we live.

I hope Henry is feeling better! (Ice cream always helps.)

Anonymous said...

sorry he's sick rocco looks so cute!So he ate the meatloaf?GJ