How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, November 24, 2007

This and That....

Henry is making a fashion statement in his blue fleece jacket covered in dog hair, red track pants, and blue dinosaur rain boots. Be on the look-out for this trendy new style in big cities everywhere. We just bought the dino boots yesterday because the rain boots that I bought him last spring are way too small. They were too big in the spring, then he didn't need them in the summer, and now that it's rainy again, they don't fit. Hopefully these will fit him for a while. 3 in a bed...is fun! Wait, let me explain. Henry really likes to get into our bed with me and Jeff. Not to sleep, but to play. The three of us have been doing lots of this lately. We tickle Henry, he does "cherry bombs," we play peek-a-boo under the covers, Henry jumps on the bed (and us), and we just have fun. I really love these play sessions.

Here's a video of Henry doing his "cherry bombs" on the couch:

Again, he's making quite a fashion statement with his one teddy bear slipper and one bare foot. You know you'll be copying him tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cherry bombs!! I do those every so often, but it always surprises me. . . :-(

Henry looks perfectly stylish to me.