How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fall River

I haven't blogged in over a week! I was going to write all about our weekend away in Fall River, but now it seems like so long ago. I'll just include some pictures from the weekend, and then I'll try to get more blogging done next week! The Fall River property is so beautiful. It's really hard to describe. It's basically a gorgeous home with every amenity, out in the middle of the wilderness. Henry liked walking around outside. It was cold, but not TOO cold, so we went for several walks and he got lots of fresh air.

The last time we were in Fall River, Henry was only 5 months old, so I thought it would be fun to compare some of the pictures from March 2006 with November 2007.


1 comment:

Holly said...

It looks WONDERFUL!
And I love the comparison pictures. He has grown so much! Too cute!