How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baaahhhh!

I've been wanting to tell a funny Henry story, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to share with the blogosphere. Oh well, I will anyway. Whenever someone in our family...umm...let's say "passes gas," Henry immediately replies loudly with "Baaaahhh!" Like a sheep. I have no idea why he does this, but it's so funny. Even if he is the passer of the gas, he will still "baaahhhh" right back at it. Yesterday I was changing his diaper, and while on the changing table, with his diaper off, he farted. It was pretty loud without the diaper on, so he "baaahhhhed" extra loud! So, if you come to our house, don't try to sneak one out when you're alone in a room with Henry. We'll know exactly what you're up to when we hear Henry's "baaahhhh!"

Since there are no pictures that go with this post, I'll add a few recent cute ones. Another meaning for the term "riding bareback."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean Jeff

Anonymous said...

I bet Jeff is letting them just to hear the response. Baaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Is Henry enjoying his horse now? GJ