How old is Henry?

baby

Friday, August 24, 2007

What a cutie!

Henry has spent most of the summer wearing t-shirts, shorts and his Crocs. Last Spring I bought this cute little plaid jumper for him, and then forgot to put it on him all summer. It was hanging in the closet, and I usually just grab something out of the dresser drawers. While I think Henry ALWAYS looks cute, I love the way he looks in this outfit. Instead of looking like a rugged little boy, in his plaid jumper he still looks like a sweet baby boy to me.

Yesterday I took him to a park, and since he looked so handsome, I took a few pictures.

Henry loves trees. He says "tree" when we're in the car and we drive past trees. There are a LOT of trees in Oregon. He says "tree" A LOT!

When Jeff saw this picture, he said that Henry looks like Brad Pitt's baby. "Yes, Honey, there's something I've been meaning to tell you...."

This is typically what I see when I'm out with Henry...his back. He loves to run away from me! Where's that leash when I need it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is much more handsome and much smarter than Brad Pitts!!! Sorry, Brad.

Has Hen been back to the fountain?