How old is Henry?

baby

Sunday, August 05, 2007

August already?

I just can't believe that it's already August. I only have 3 weeks of summer break left. I hate the back-to-school commercials and sales. I am getting sad thinking about going back to work and not being home with Henry every day.

We've been back from Minnesota for four days, but I haven't really had anything to write about. I have been obsessed with reading the 7th Harry Potter book, and I just finished it last night, so maybe now I will think of some good blogging material.


The trip back from Minnesota went pretty well, except for Henry's napping. I thought he would sleep on the 2 1/2 hour drive from Brainerd to Minneapolis, but he didn't fall asleep until about 10 minutes before we got to the airport. Then he woke up when I put him in his stroller. Then I thought he'd probably sleep on the 3 1/2 hour flight, but he didn't fall asleep until the plane landed. The second we touched down, he was asleep. Again, he slept for about 10 minutes. He's readjusted pretty well to Oregon time, except that he has been waking up early. The first morning back he woke up at 5:30. Before our trip he was sleeping in until about 7:30 or 7:45. I loved it! But now he's back to waking up at 6:00 or 6:30. I guess he's getting ready for our back-to-school schedule.

Henry's been enjoying the nice weather, and spending lots of time playing in the back yard.

We're going to miss summer!!!

No comments: