How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Henry is a genius!

I guess I don't have a lot of other 21-month-olds for comparison, but I think Henry is super smart! He keeps amazing me with the things that he knows. He blew me away again today. He has magnetic alphabet letters on the refrigerator, and he brought two of them to me today. As he gave them to me, he said, "O....P." Sure enough, they were the "O" and the "P." I thought it must be a crazy coincidence since he's never named the letters before, so I went and grabbed the letter "E" and showed it to Henry. He immediately said "EEEEEE." I tried it with a few other letters, and he knew several of them...even "W!" Here's proof!

Do most 21-month-olds know their alphabet letters? I think he's a genius! Of course, I might be a tad bit biased.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dub-be-be So cute!!I want to see more How abiut "A"? GJ

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. You're not prejudiced! He's an alphabet genius!!

Anonymous said...

I've watched this a bunch of times and when I was in California, Ruthie and Tim and I watched it twice.

Does he know H E N R Y?

I'm with Jackie-- I love dub ba be!

and Henry!