How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summertime!

It's officially summer! According to the calendar, summer doesn't start for another couple of days. But, according to my work schedule, it is SUMMER NOW. Yesterday was my last day of work. Report cards are done. My classroom is all put away. I've turned in my keys. Now I'm ready for summer! I'm so happy to have the next 11 weeks off. I'm really looking forward to having Henry home with me all day, and we have lots of fun things planned. I signed him up for three classes through our local parks & rec district. On Mondays, we'll have "Creating Together," an art class for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 year olds. On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, we'll have "Toddler and Me" swim class. I'm hoping Henry still loves the water like he did last year. On Fridays, we'll have "Kindergym," which I think is similar to Gymboree. On Wednesdays, Henry will go to daycare, and I will have a day to do errands or other non-Henry activities. Jeff, Henry, and I are going to Minnesota for 8 days at the end of July. We're going to stay with Greg, Marianne, Peyton, and Nathan at their house in Brainerd. They live on a lake, so we'll go swimming and boating and have lots of fun. I'm so happy it's summer! Henry's pretty happy, too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Did someone use foul language??? I want to know what it said! Just curious, also, what does Hen's shirt say his daddy is?? I can finish that sentence any number of ways, but now Im worried about the 'blog administrator'!!

A. Liz

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

Liz - Nope, no foul language. The first comment was some type of online solicitation, so I deleted it. They wanted me to check out some video or something.

Henry's shirt says "My Daddy is a Super Hero." I bought it for him to wear on Father's Day, but then I forgot about it until later that evening.