How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dinner AND a show!

While Henry was eating dinner the other night, I was folding laundry in the kitchen. Before I folded each piece of clothing, I got the wrinkles out by whipping it through the air a couple of times, matador style. Each time I did that, I noticed Henry stopped eating and laughed. So, I started waving the clothes more and more, and doing it closer and closer to Henry. Pretty soon he was laughing so hard, he could barely breathe. Here's a 50 second video of Henry enjoying the meal-time entertainment!


In this 20 second video, he laughed so hard and loud that he seemed to startle himself!


Maybe we should take this show on the road? We could perform for audiences of toddlers in highchairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute. I think you should go into toddler entertainment work!

I was laughing right out loud along with Henry. Maybe you should go into geriatric entertainment work!?