How old is Henry?

baby

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Little Fashion Plate

Henry's a pretty stylish little guy. I used to love buying clothes and shoes for myself, but now I spend most of my clothing money on Henry! I just recently bought him a cute little pair of Crocs. They're pretty popular right now, and I thought they'd be great for summer. Yesterday afternoon Jeff brought Henry to my work, wearing his new Crocs, and everyone commented on his cute shoes. Today I dropped him off at daycare wearing his Crocs, and his babysitter oohed and aahed over the shoes. I need some Crocs...oh wait, I already have the best fashion accessory...HENRY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fashion statement he is. I love the Crocs, but especially like the Mariners shirt.

That boy does love a ball!!

I love that boy!!