How old is Henry?

baby

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bathtime Conversations

For some reason, Henry gets very talkative during his bath. We play a game where he makes a sound and I repeat it, and then I say a word and he repeats it. The other night he was repeating every word I said. I grabbed my camera, and of course, he stopped doing it. I managed to capture a few Henry words. I just love the way he says "Stella." It sounds like "Tetta." He seems to say "baba" or "dada" in place of most words. I swear the other day he said "billy goat." I'm sure it was just a random combination of sounds, but it made me laugh.




Naked Time Update: We had another couple of hours of Naked Time yesterday to try and air out Henry's diaper rash. This time we had FIVE pees and ONE POOP on the floor. YUCK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is soo sweet :) Miranda and Cormac really enjoyed the video and can't wait to see Henry again soon!

Anonymous said...

Bathtime is a good time to multi-task: splash, mess around with a few toys, and perhaps repeat words if one feels like it. If not, just say baba or dada--what the heck!

When I was there in January, he said "Binky" very clearly. I think he knows much more than he tells. Very wise and smart boy!