How old is Henry?

baby

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blog Neglect


Sorry to be neglecting the blog. I'm doing report cards this week, and most of my non-Henry time is being devoted to working on the report cards. They will be sent home on Friday, and then I will have more free time again. I'm sure the world isn't waiting on pins & needles for the next blog entry, but I like to keep Henry's friends and family updated.

In the meantime, here's a recent picture that I like a lot. Henry loves playing on the bed in the guest room, and in this picture he was running around on the bed and laughing. He looks so happy with himself. I love that smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this picture on winkflash and wanting to print it larger. Thinking "I wish it was on the blog" and wa-la there it is. Thank you! I love it too and it makes me happy to know I was there at the time (I see my pillow on the bed)WISH I STILL WAS!

Anonymous said...

Jocie, don't think that some people aren't waiting every day for a blog update. What pressure we put on you!!

Wonderful picture of little man running on the bed!

Can't wait to see him in person! I've got a couple of beds he can play on. He might even be able to play in the snow!