How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cousins Galore!

Henry has eight cousins, and he got together with all of them on Sunday. My mom is visiting from Hawaii for two weeks, and my older brother, Greg, and his family are visiting from Minnesota for a week. My mom is staying at our house; and Greg, Marianne, Peyton, and Nathan are staying at my dad's house. We thought it would be fun to get all of the cousins together since they've never all been together at once. So, Patrick and his family drove up from Eugene, and Jessica and her family headed over from Gladstone. We all met at my dad's house on Sunday afternoon for dinner. All four of my dad's kids were there (with all four of our spouses) and ALL NINE of my dad's grandchildren were there. My dad, his girlfriend, my mom, and a couple of my dad's friends made for a big crowd. The kids had fun running around and playing together. It was pretty chaotic! The only relatively quiet time was when we sat down to eat and all of the kids' mouths were full. Patrick and his family can't make it back up for Thanksgiving, but the other six cousins will get together again on Thursday. Too bad we don't live closer so that we could do this more often.

Top Row: Jacob (Patrick's son), Cormac (Jessica's son), Owen (Jessica's daughter), Theo (Patrick's son). Sitting: Peyton (Greg's daughter) holding her brother Nathan, Grandpa Norm holding Henry, Miranda (Jessica's daughter) holding Oliver (Patrick's son).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waaaiiiiittting for new Do-Dee!