How old is Henry?

baby

Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Little Man

Today I took Henry to Yuen Lui - a fabulous portrait studio- to have his One Year pictures taken. It took me a while to decide what he would wear for this very special photo shoot. Overalls again? Jeans? Dressy outfit? I ended up buying him a new outfit last week. I can't believe how grown up he looks in it! He looks like he's ready to go off to college (or at least kindergarten). The studio pictures turned out adorable, but here are a couple of shots I took at home before we left. Yes, he's standing on his own. He's been doing it more and more, and for longer periods of time. He's so grown up! I think I might cry....

Doesn't he look like he should be strutting around the campus of Harvard or Yale?

Very dapper...especially with a Goldfish cracker firmly grasped in each hand.



Too much standing and looking cute is tiring...must...sit...down....

No comments: