How old is Henry?

baby

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Halloween in August?

I know it's a little early, but I've already bought Henry a Halloween costume. I was at Babies "R" Us browsing through their adorable costumes, and planning on buying one closer to Halloween, when the saleswoman informed me that if I wanted a good one, I'd better buy it early. She said that some parents wait until the last minute to buy the costumes and then they're disappointed with the poor selection or can't find their kids' sizes. Well, not me! I couldn't let that happen! Henry will NOT have an uncool costume like a clown (hate them) or a vampire (boring...snore, snore) because I wasn't on the ball enough to buy a Halloween costume in August. I had a hard time deciding between the dragon, horse, or lion (all very cool choices), but I finally decided on the dragon. I think. They have a 90 day return policy, so I can still change my mind. Here's a sneak peek. What do YOU think? Scary? Funny? Cool?




1 comment:

Kathleen said...

SUPER cool! Especially from the back! I think Jeff needs a matching costume.

Love, Kath