How old is Henry?

baby

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Howdy, Pardner!


I wonder whether Henry will someday look at all of the photos that I've taken of him and smile fondly, or whether he'll say "Mom, what the heck were you thinking?" I like to take pictures...so sue me. My latest photo shoot of Henry consisted of some toddler-sized black cowboy boots, a red bandana, and not much else. I think they're cute. Even though Jeff shook his head and rolled his eyes, I know he thinks they're cute, too. I caught him chuckling while I arranged Henry on the couch, outside on a bench, and on the deck amidst the pugs.

Now all we need is a baby-sized cowboy hat...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOCIE,

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BOY EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS SENDING HIS PICTURE AND INFO ABOUT HIM. THE GIRLS AND I LOVE LOOKING AT THEM. THEY CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM IN HAWAII. THEY LOVE CHILDREN AS MUCH AS WE ALWAY DID.

LAURIE GEBHART

Anonymous said...

Jocie,
What a great and creative thing to do for Henry (and for the rest of us)!
The pictures are really cute. No wonder people tell you to get him into modeling.
Your Dad
Henry's Grandpa

Anonymous said...

As always- TOO CUTE!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is just adorable!!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD. He gets cuter every day. I love him so much! I know Jeff rolls his eyes, but he loves it just as much as the rest of us!
Those boots are hilarious.
BTW -- I am SO glad you love to take photos, it is so great for us!
Love the blog. I love anything having to do with my Hen.
-Auntie Liz

Kathleen said...

Henweeeeee!! He's so cute. I love my boy! Thanks Jocie--this is going to be great. Give Henry a big kiss from Auntie Kath.

Love,

Kath

Anonymous said...

Aloha Henry,
I love your site and I can't wait to see you next month! Very cute pics Jocie. (Do you have any pics of you and Riva? I haven't seen her since UH, I think). See you and Henry soon. Aunty Angie

Anonymous said...

Jocie I think that you are out-of-control!!! Since you have so much time before Halloween, I think that you should MAKE his costume and return the one you bought. You could start a box of all of his costumes you make him every year.
PS-He does look very cute!
Good luck, Aunty Angie